The UROP Spring Symposium is being hosted at the Michigan League on the 2nd Floor
All University of Michigan COVID-19 information is located at: https://campusblueprint.umich.edu/
To ensure the health and safety of all of our presenters, guests and staff, UROP will be strictly adhering to the University of Michigan masking and COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- All UROP Symposium attendees must be masked at all times
- All University of Michigan MCard holders will need to swipe their MCard upon arrival
- Students will check in at the Concourse Check-In table
- All mentors and guests will check in at the Information Table
- Symposium judges will check in at the 2nd Floor judges table
- All UROP Symposium attendees must complete attendees must complete a health screening through ResponsiBLUE upon entering Trotter Multicultural Center. (You may be asked for this information multiple times, thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community healthy).