Week 9 at Focus Hope: Wrapping things up! – Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program

Week 9 at Focus Hope: Wrapping things up!

Hey all!

Week 9 at focus hope has been pretty busy as I am wrapping up my project. I went to U of M just to print this week. Having to print about 1500 pages..mostly which have to be in color, I hounded many of my engineering friends who have been given some printing for the summer. Besides that Ive been starting to work on the content for my poster. Im not the expert on aesthetics, so Ive just been drafting up the actual content that will be put on the poster eventually. I am also waiting for the person I work with to send me some of his material and background work, since hes worked on this project for much longer than I have, so hopefully he will send that in soon. Another thing that I did this week was draft a handbook so others can continue my project while im gone. Im typically not the best at explaining how to use software like indesign and all that, but hopefully my instructions were coherent enough to understand! Ive also talked to the person that manages the Focus HOPE website, so im excited to throw something together that can be put for the public to see! Hopefully I will have the time to do so.