Thursdayyyyssss 6-7:30 – Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program

Thursdayyyyssss 6-7:30

Every week I look forward to our group meetings. I feel like no matter what space we are in for the meeting we always use that time to get to know each other better and really enjoy each others presence. Each group meeting so far was in its own way was a bonding experience, from touring the old industrial building to singing with each other about water justice. Many of us hang out outside of the group meetings, but the official group meetings feel like a time when we can all come together as a family (Including Jenna 🙂 ).

This week’s group meeting was actually one of my favorites. We did trivia today and all of the questions were about our fellow group members. I thought this was a really cool way to reflect on our time here in Detroit. In this activity we got to share laughs, memories, experiences, secrets, and so much more. Everything was fair game! I feel like the trivia activity brought all of us closer together. I have had such an amazing time getting to know these people this summer. I love my DCBRP family and I am really sad that the end is so close. I really hope that we all keep in touch somehow when the school year begins again.

1 thought on “Thursdayyyyssss 6-7:30”

1. I’m happy you enjoyed trivia Kyra! It was amazing getting to know you this summer and I hope we continue to hang out in the fall.