Week 4: Everyone is Amazing – Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program

Week 4: Everyone is Amazing

Now that I have had time to meet everyone from the program and in my non-profit, I am very pleased with everyone I have met. I was nervous as usual when starting a new job but I am glad everyone is so kind and are not very formal. I instantly was able to be myself and open up about myself much faster than I can usually do. Today, for an example, I spoke with our Business Service Manager and we had an amazing casual conversation and we were able to bond about our interest in Astrology, Numerology, and other holistic/spiritual practices! Also, the customers and clients of ProsperUs adores ProsperUs and that feels me with joy! It is exactly how I would love to see more companies work. I can see myself coming back to ProsperUs in the future for more research as I want to help other companies build better relationships with their customers as well. I have decided to share the information about ProsperUs to my friends and family who have small businesses or are looking to start a small business too. I had to share the information because I am so confident that they will be able to help them with their businesses. Overall, my experience with ProsperUs has been great.

3 thoughts on “Week 4: Everyone is Amazing”

1. Jazzmyn, it’s amazing that you’re able to connect with people from your site on a personal and professional level. The work you’re doing is so important and I’m excited to hear more as the summer goes on!

2. Hi Jazzmyn, I think it’s amazing that you’ve been able to bond with others at your workplace over shared interests! I’d love to hear more as the summer progresses.

3. Hi Jazzmyn,
    Hope you are doing great. I am so glad you like the people you work with and they are nice. I feel like it is really important to like the people you surround yourself with!