OR interview another DCERP fellow.  Find out about where they’re from, a fun fact about them, and some fun facts about their project/community.  Visit a new Detroit place or try out a new ice cream flavor together and write about that too. I’m interviewing Emily!

Where Are you from? What’s your opinion on it?
Pontiac Michigan. It’s very diverse, kind of like Detroit. It was a bit of an adjustment moving to Ann Arbor where there’s less of that.

What do you like to do you?
*Looks around intensely* She likes to bake. Today we made macadamia nut and white chocolate cookies. She likes shopping, music, traveling, and drinking pink drinks from Starbucks. She looks forward to taking up new hobbies.

How would other people describe you?
Kind, funny, a lover of the simple things, put together, feisty (I agree with this one /j)

What’s something you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t?
Skydiving because it costs a lot of money and she’s scared to die.

What’s your favorite part of DCERP?
She likes hanging out with people in DCERP outside of meetings. Her favorites were the vintage clothing fair, Eastern Market, and just random events going on throughout the city. She feels like she learned more about the city and the people she hung out with. It was all just a great learning experience while having fun.

What’s your favorite color?
Sky blue. It’s always been some shade of blue.
After DCERP what are you doing for the rest of your summer?
Some college friends are visiting her. Hang out with her cats (Oh my god I love cats!!!)

What do you have to say to the people reading this?
“Thank you for taking the time to learn about me. Remember to subscribe, turn on notifications, add a like, leave a comment, and click on the link in the description to read my interview with Marie, BYE!”

1 thought on “Week 7”