40 and counting…DHDC-W9 – Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program

40 and counting…DHDC-W9

Image

I have 40 surveys done and counting. Next week if everything goes well with the English as a Second Language class I will have about 30 more. Crazy right! I went from none to a potential 70!

It is amazing how quickly projects end and days pass by. My time here at DHDC is ending so quickly. I can not believe that only one week remains. It is now the time to buckle down, finish presentations and write-ups, and prepare to go.

I had to remind my self several times today that today is not my last day. It sure does feel that way though because there will be no more carpooling with Amber or Atchison Hall after this week is over.

I believe that I will come to visit DHDC again before the year is over. Although I discovered this summer that research is not for me, I did enjoy being in this community. I have to come back to see how the Tobacco Program develops, my bosses soon to be newborn and how everyone is in the office.

Hmmmm….If everyone is finished with their research after today, who will read my post next week?thinking