Week 9: What?? – Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program

Week 9: What??

This program feels like it went by in a blink of an eye! I feel as if I wrote my first blog post 10 days ago. In such a short time I have learned so much about the nonprofit sector, what it means to be an intern, what it’s like to work in a formal space, and how to interact with new people again. Tomorrow is my last official day, but I will be continuing to work on a lower level until our garden party on Thursday. After that I’m glad to take a well deserved break and reflect on my experience! I just feel so much gratitude towards my site, Ray, and my other fellows, and I hope this isn’t a goodbye, but a “see you later” :,)

2 thoughts on “Week 9: What??”

1. Gabrielle Lilly

It is crazy to think that DCERP is over. I hope we are all able to meet up in AA because I want us to all be able to connect in-person 🙂

2. Hey Serena!

It does feel like it’s been 10 days since our first blog post. 9 weeks flew by in a flash, honestly! I am so excited to take a break as well, but just as excited to continue learning about everything this realm of work has to offer. 🙂